Lower back problems always have the expression of pain, this symptom occurs very often. The intervertebral discs in this region are very vulnerable and wear out faster than other parts of the spine. When standing or lying position, the spine undergoes tremendous pressure weight 50 to 100 kg, and when a person is sitting in the wrong position and slouch,more than 220 kg.
Lower back pain, General term that indicates a symptom of different types of diseases of the musculoskeletal system. In 86 % of the adult population experiences frequent back pain, but only about half of people who suffer from this symptom heading to the doctor.
CAUSES OF PAIN IN RIGHT SIDE
As soon as you have any pain in the right side in the back in the lumbar region you should immediately consult a doctor as it may indicate that you have a manifest disease of the kidneys or other diseases. Depending on the nature of the pain this may indicate different diseases, which can only be determined after the tests.
In that case, if the person has acute pain in the right side in the back, it may indicate the following conditions:
- inflammation of the right kidney;
- myocardial infarction;
- cancer of the bronchi or lungs.
In some cases, if the pain occurs very often, the patient must be immediately hospitalized, as otherwise can be the most unforeseen circumstances, and in some cases complications can lead to death.
THE MAIN DISEASES THAT CAUSE PAIN
Mainly the pain that is felt in the lumbar region on the right side, evidence of the following pathologies:
- problems with the spine, which can be a consequence of diseases such as a pinched nerve endings, circulation, and various injuries of the spine and the destruction of bone tissue;
- violation of the pulmonary system, resulting in diagnosed pneumonia, bronchitis, cough, inflammation or the presence of cancer tumors;
- problems with the digestive system which are the result of cholecystitis, pancreatitis, ulcers, cancer and intestinal colic;
- the cause may be kidney disease such as renal failure, pyelonephritis, inflammation and kidney stones;
- problems with the spleen, the gall bladder and liver also manifest such pain.
The pain is considered only a superficial symptom and if you ignore these signals your body, can cause a lot of problems with his health. In that case, if these symptoms do not appear systematically and quickly disappear, this is not a reason to seek medical assistance. You should not put your life in danger and experiment with health.
HOW TO DIAGNOSE THE DISEASE
As soon as the person begins to feel the slightest discomfort in the lumbar region, first and foremost you want to seek the assistance of your local therapist, which is in the process of examination will appoint all necessary examinations. In addition, you must pass the inspection of the following specialists:
- of Nephrology;
As for the tests, for a more precise diagnosis are assigned:
- Oak and OOM;
- biochemical analysis of blood;
- daily testing and analysis of urine on Nechiporenko;
- computed tomography;
Depending on the nature of pain in each case study are assigned at the discretion of the doctor and the presumptive diagnosis.
In order to properly prescribe treatment you must first accurately diagnose and perform all the symptoms. Indeed, in most human cases, besides the pain, there are other signs. Besides, painful feelings can have the following characteristics:
- pain can manifest in acute or obtuse;
- feelings can be stabbing, shooting, sharp, aching or nagging;
- depending on the localization to occur in different parts of the back;
- to be weakly or strongly expressed.
In that case, if the patient develops severe pain in the right side in the back in the lumbar region, the first thing you need to keep kidney disease. Because these symptoms often indicate problems such as pyelonephritis, hydronephrosis, glomerulonephritis or urolithiasis. In addition to pain such diseases are manifested by the following features:
- there are significant changes in the amount of urine and its color;
- edema on the body;
- there is a significant increase in blood pressure;
- diagnosed cramps when urinating;
- there is an increase in body temperature and fever.
When a patient has back pain on the right, it may also indicate issues with the gall bladder. In some cases, painful feelings may give under the shoulder blade or in the neck on the right side. In addition, the patient can be monitored following characteristics:
- you receive a bitter taste in the mouth;
- there is bloating and irregular bowel movement.
In that case, if the patient is diagnosed with kidney stones, then a late appeal to the doctor can lead to blockage in the gallbladder and the development of renal colic or jaundice. In order to avoid unpleasant consequences, it is necessary for the emergence of pain immediately seek medical help.
If a person has a sore back right side, it could indicate bowel disease. In this case, in humans occur predominantly spastic or nagging pain, mainly increasing in the process of eating. In addition, may include the following symptoms:
- constipation or diarrhea;
- rumbling in the abdomen;
- the appearance in the feces of blood and mucus.
No matter appear more and more symptoms if you experience pain in the lumbar region should not self-medicate, as in some cases improperly diagnosed can not only cause irreparable harm to their health, but to provoke a situation in which there is threat to life.
DISEASE OF THE SPINE
Very often the information that appeared pain in the lumbar region indicates the problems associated with the spine. This is mainly due to compression of the nerve endings or muscular overexertion. But it's the most innocuous situation in this case, since the pain may also indicate serious problems such as osteochondrosis, hernia, curvature and more.
In addition to pain in humans with spinal problems can manifest the following symptoms:
- tingling sensation or numbness of the skin;
- decreased elasticity of the skin;
- dryness of the skin;
- pallor of the feet;
- reduced sensitivity;
- the change in reflexes.
In this case, the pain can progress and because of it the man totally unable to go about their usual business.
If the pain is diagnosed in a female, in addition to all the above diseases the cause can be a problem in the gynecological plan.
Quite pain often complemented by irregularities in the menstrual cycle and may indicate pathology of the ovaries or uterus. In this case, the woman can still be a vaginal discharge, and fever. In order to rule out gynecological pathology need to ask for help to the gynecologist, which is already in process inspection can confirm or deny the presence of many diseases and avoid various complications.
Lumbar pain can be the result of injuries in the back. To confirm this pathology it is necessary to first conduct a visual inspection, which can be identified by bruising, swelling, abrasions and bruising.
Even with a slight back injury will need to seek assistance from a doctor, who after examination will be able to determine their severity. Back injuries can also cause serious damage internal organs and cause bleeding.
As soon as you are injured you should immediately seek medical help, and in that case, if it is distinct, it is best to immediately call an ambulance. An ambulance is called immediately in the following cases:
- if there is a sudden and sharp pain over a long period of time does not pass, and only increases;
- there is a strong and unbearable pain under the ribs;
- in the process of injury to persons due to the pain and loses consciousness;
- a person feels except a sharp pain and dizziness.
In the case when the person there is pain in right side of lumbar spine, this symptom may indicate different diseases. It is not necessary in this case to try to determine the cause and to self-medicate, as sometimes even experienced physicians cannot do this without further assessment. Only after the patient undergoes the examination, will pass all the necessary tests and conduct x-ray examination can an accurate diagnosis and identify the cause of the disease. After this mandatory assigned complex treatment. In order to get rid of the disease, you must strictly adhere to all recommendations of the doctor, only in this case it is possible to recover and to avoid complications.