If you have a sore side and gives back, we should not treat it lightly. Such a symptom may indicate many different diseases, including quite dangerous. So no need to ask what to do in such cases and as soon as possible to seek the advice of a doctor.
Pains in the side, behind or who give in the back can be divided into several fairly large groups.
Diseases of the digestive system:
- inflammation of the Appendix;
- intestinal colic;
- acute cholecystitis.
Diseases of the respiratory system:
- pleurisy ("dry");
- cancer of the bronchi and lungs.
Diseases of the excretory organs:
- retroperitoneal hematoma;
- abscess of kidney;
- renal colic.
And finally, diseases associated with musculoskeletal disorders, particularly with the spine:
- the herniated disc.
Pains in his side and gives back the character of the pain
Of course, if you have a sick side is not always necessary to immediately call an ambulance. First of all, you need to calm down and to determine the nature of your pain. Depending on the reasons that caused it, but the pain may also be different.
Most often, the pain quite accurately indicates the location of the body where the problem is. However, this does not always happen, and the pain may be reflected - irradiáta, then it appears far enough from the patient's body. Pain and are different in nature. They can be:
- have the character of labor;
- sweep - this is usually associated with the nervous system or spine;
- cutting or stabbing;
- the rise is usually typical for the inflammatory process.
If you have a sore side and gives back - the most important thing is to correctly identify what to do. Enough to take pain medication or an urgent need to call medical assistance. There are certain signs that indicate the need for urgent intervention of a specialist.
If you have a side and gives back - when you need to call an ambulance
There are diseases which you may need emergency treatment, including surgery. And how fast will it be provided, can sometimes depend on your life. Side pain can be caused by peritonitis, perforation of gastric ulcer, pancreatonecrosis, inflammation of the Appendix, discharge of stones, rupture of cysts and other similar problems. You should immediately call an ambulance if you feel:
- a sudden sharp pain in his right side, continuing for half an hour.
- besides the pain you have vomiting, dry or bitter taste in the mouth, there were chills, increased body temperature, pain began to spread further.
- the pain in his side from the bottom, which increases during walking, its intensity is not reduced, but the pain persists after 10 or 12 hours.
- sudden, sharp pain in the side under the ribs.
- the pain is accompanied by weakness, loss of consciousness, dizziness.
- sudden, sharp, in undying pain in my side radiating to the back.
- in a sudden, bestower in the back pain are observed in the urine admixture of blood.
- the pain in his side, which has a pulling or aching in character and is accompanied by deterioration of General condition of the body, vomiting, fever, shortness of breath, dizziness, upset stomach.
If you have a side and gives back - what to do
First of all, you should know that any medication can be taken only after consultation with your doctor. You should not self-medicate to accurate diagnosis. In order to cope with the disease, it is necessary to determine the exact cause. If you have a sore side, right side, it may indicate that pathological processes are developing in some vital organs. Therefore, in cases of regular and continuous pain, it is necessary to consult a specialist. But before that you should try as accurately as possible to determine all the signs of your illness. This will give the opportunity to more fully describe them to the doctor, which will contribute to the establishment of the previous picture of your disease.
What you can do on your own? If you notice that you are beginning to hurt the side after intake of certain food, for example after consumption of smoked or salted, is to limit the amount of such foods in your diet or completely reject them. If the pain appear after any physical effort or taking certain medications must inform your doctor. And most importantly, do not expect that you will be able to solve the problem with only taking pain medication. So you only hide the symptom, but do not eliminate its cause.