Back pain can be called one of the most common health problems among those with whom they most often encounter modern man. Causes of back pain, and, respectively treatment methods, can be a huge amount. The most important thing is accurate diagnosis. And if in one case, you can do therapeutic exercises, physical therapy or massage, other non-pharmacological treatment and operative intervention is necessary. In order not to lead to complications and deterioration of General condition, the appearance of back pain it is better to consult a specialist and undergo the appropriate tests.
Back pain: causes and symptoms
The causes of back pain can be different:
- Blown back – the expression is familiar to every adult who had to constantly feel the cutting pain and stiffness caused by hypothermia. Rescue packs and ointments, warm underwear and a scarf, knotted around the back do wonders. In severe cases even require injections.
- Lumbago, the common people of the cross. Sick weight back may also cause sleepless nights. If you do not cease to give loads back, aching, shooting, blunt and sharp bouts of pain which pass into the lower back and leg, will only increase. Over time, even a simple cough will cause of recovery.
- So it is necessary to provide timely treatment. Dry pain meds and a hot compress is a temporary solution to the problem. The main course may be prescribed only by a specialist.
- Constant aching pain and numbness of the lumbar area are signs of herniated discs. With this, one it's hard to bend and unbend, to move the limbs. To relieve an attack, you can take painkillers, then you need to consult a doctor.
- Low back pain – the scourge of the XXI century and knowing that, you need not to run disease, and timely contact a specialized Agency that provides comprehensive treatment that includes physical therapy, massage, therapeutic exercises and manual therapy.
These are just a few of the main reasons that can cause back pain. It is not necessary to rule out problems with posture, which lead to an incorrect load distribution on your back and cause back pain.
In any case, we should never jump to conclusions and make a diagnosis based on the words of friends who have had similar pain. The diagnosis must engage a specialist.